Are you looking for a new home to buy or a new apartment to rent in Mount Waverley? If so, you might consider teaming up with Cooper Newman Real Estate. Cooper Newman is a real estate agency in Mount Waverley that works with buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords to expedite and simplify the processes of the property and real estate markets.
How We Can Help You Find the Right Property
If you choose to work with a Cooper Newman associate as your Mount Waverley real estate agent, here are a few of the ways in which you can expect us to make your life easier:
- Property listings: As a company that plays the role of both real estate and property manager for different clients, Cooper Newman maintains its own property listings. Both sellers and landlords list their properties on our website, including details about size, location, pricing and features. Why not start your search by browsing what we currently have available?
- Market knowledge: Beyond our own property listings, the Cooper Newman Mount Waverley real estate agency also has knowledge and connections that span the local real estate industry. We have access to the latest listings and connections with other agents and agencies throughout the area. As such, we are well-positioned to find homes or apartments that match your needs, schedule showings of those properties and more.
- Help with due diligence: When you finally locate the house of your dreams or an apartment that matches all of the items on your checklist, the next step of the process is determining whether buying or renting would be a good investment. Cooper Newman Real Estate has been through the purchase and rental processes many times, which means that we know precisely what to look for when it comes to due diligence. From home inspections to assessments of fire risk, site contamination, property boundaries and more, we will help you look at your property from every angle. Our job is to make sure you get exactly what you bargained for with your purchase or rental—and no less.
- Negotiation: If you go through all of the due diligence steps for your property and everything checks out, then you may be ready to make an offer or sign a lease. You may also want to negotiate on the sale price or rental fee. If negotiations are on the docket, Cooper Newman’s Mount Waverley real estate agents will use proven tactics to get you the best price possible.
- Paperwork: When all is said and done in the negotiation stage, it’s time to either settle the transaction or walk away. If you decide to go ahead with buying a new home or renting a property, Cooper Newman will be there to walk you through the paperwork and make sure that all terms are favourable and agreeable to you.
Hire Our Mount Waverley Real Estate Agency Today!
At Cooper Newman Real Estate, we want to help make your property search process as seamless and painless as possible. To hire a real estate agent from our Mount Waverley team, give us a call on 03 9831 9831.