Mount Waverley Real Estate Agent
Buying Your Home in Mount Waverley
View Properties for Sale
Our full list of properties for sale are available here
Our Mount Waverley real estate agents will help you find the home of your dreams. Are you looking for a new home to buy or rent in Mount Waverley? You might consider teaming up with Cooper Newman Real Estate. Cooper Newman is a real estate agency in Mount Waverley that works with you to simplify the process. Whether you are a buyer, seller, tenant or landlords our team is happy to help.
How We Can Help You Find the Right Property
Cooper Newman uses proved methods to achieve results. Here are a few of the things you can expect when you choose us as your Mount Waverley Real Estate Agent:
- Property listings: We can be both real estate and property manager for our clients. Both sellers and landlords list their properties on our website. These listings include details about size, location, pricing and features. Why not start your search by seeing what we currently have available?
- Market knowledge: Our Mount Waverley real estate agency understanding property trends. We are able to find homes or apartments that match your needs and surpass expectations.
- Help with due diligence: Did you finally locate the house of your dreams? An apartment that matches all the items on your checklist? Now you need to decide to buy or rent. Cooper Newman has been through the sale and rental processes many times. This means we know what to look for when it comes to due diligence. Such things include assessments of fire risk, site contamination, property boundaries and more. We will help you look at your property from every angle. Our job is to make sure you get exactly what you bargained for with your buy or rental—and no less.
- Negotiate: It may be time to buy when you find everything checks out. You may be ready to make an offer or sign a lease. You may also want to negotiate on the sale price or rental fee. Our Mount Waverley Real Estate Agent will use proven tactics to get you the best price.
- Paperwork: When have negotiation stage is complete it is time to commit or walk away. You may decide to go ahead with buying a new home or renting a property. Cooper Newman will walk you through the paperwork to make sure that all terms are favourable.
Hire Our Mount Waverley Real Estate Agency Today!
Cooper Newman Real Estate wants to help make your search as painless as possible. To hire a real estate agent from our Mount Waverley team, give us a call on 03 9831 9831.
House Valuation Appraisals in Mount Waverleyt
Nothing is ever set in stone in the real estate market. While some homes will sell very fast, a quick and painless sale is never something you should bet your chips on. If you need of a fast sale, though, then the most important thing is getting a correct property valuation. At Cooper Newman Real Estate, we can help by providing a house appraisal in Mount Waverley.
Why Homes Sit on the Market for Months of Years
Sometimes, homes don’t sell because of factors that are out of a seller’s control. A seller may put the home up for sale and then a major economic crisis hits a month later. This is a situation of bad timing. But, in most cases, a home that doesn’t sell is a home that is sending a crucial message to its owner: ‘I am overpriced.’
Factors that can affect selling times:
- A buyer in the market doesn’t agree with the asking price.
- Some buyers are holding out for drops in property prices in tough economic times.
- Some buyers plan to look for defects or problems. Some try to use this to get a lower price. Others plan to renovate. ‘Flipping’ houses is also becoming more common
This shows the vital importance of house valuations in Mount Waverley. There’s an advantage to getting a house appraisal done on your property before you list. It can give you clearer idea of what the property is worth. An appraiser looks at factors including the condition, size and selling history.
The appraiser will help you price your house before you put it up for sale.
Selling Your Home in Mount Waverley
If you have interest in selling we offer free appraisals
Our Mount Waverley Real Estate Agent team provide a realistic price. You want your house to sell and not remain without tenants and unable to sell on the market. An appraisal is essential to both sell your house fast and get your money’s worth.
You can our Mount Waverley Real Estate Agent team by on 03 9831 9831 right now
Renting Out Your Mount Waverley Property
Cooper Newman’s property managers can help you find & manage tenants. We will help your rental deliver a great return. If you own a home, renting it out can be a great way to put a little extra cash in your pocket.
Why Use a Property Manager instead of self-manage
There are many tasks involved in being a landlord. These include
- Finding tenants
- Dealing with tenant issues such as lock outs and upkeep issues.
- Dealing with tenant insurance and compliance
- Ensuring tenants pay rent on time.
- Dealing with tenants that fail to pay and understands legal process
Renting out a home can end up becoming a full time career if you try to do it alone. As an owner you will not regret hiring our Mount Waverley real estate agent.
Consider Cooper Newman as Your Property Manager in Mount Waverley
Cooper Newman can also help you find tenants for your rentals. Our Mount Waverley Real Estate Agents provide services to and around the local areas. On a regular basis we work with people looking to buy new homes or sell their current houses. As a result, our site gets a fair amount of traffic from people who are looking for places to rent.
Our Mount Waverley real estate agent can create a profile on our website. We advertise to it to expand the reach of your listing. Once someone rents your property, we will take down the listing. If you ever lose a tenant and need to find a new renter, we can re-list. We offer built-in access to our high profile real estate website.
Get Your Property Listed on Cooper Newman’s Website Today
Do you want a profile for your rental on the Cooper Newman website? That service and our other perks are a phone call away.
Looking to rent?
View our available properties for rent here
Local Schools in Mount Waverley
Looking to move to Mount Waverley, compare local schools here